Monday, January 2, 2012

So many books to read - so little time


I once had a sweatshirt that read, “So many books to read - so little time.” I will probably never get ahead of that game, but it’s fun trying. Since I haven’t given in yet to the eReader phenomena, all of my book gifts this year were of the old fashioned paper variety. Here is what was added to my already bulging book shelves this past Christmas:
  • The Tehran Initiative by Joel Rosenberg
  • Vienna Prelude by Bodie Thoene (part of the Zion Covenant series)
  • London Refrain by Bodie Thoene (part of the Zion Covenant series)
  • Rashi’s Daughters, Book I: Joheved by Maggie Anton

I am finishing my Churchill and the Jews book by Martin Gilbert. I’m doing the usual highlighting and underlining in preparation for my condensed summary of it, which will come out soon. 
One thing that I’m excited to report is that I have just completed another chapter of my novel (Unpacking Luther’s Baggage) which I hope to post within a few weeks. I’m working on the fine points of the plot. You can review the first chapter that I wrote almost two years ago; shown here as Parts 1-4:

Part 1:

http://www.luthersbaggage.blogspot.com/2009/09/unpacking-luthers-baggage-page-1.html
Part 2:
Part 3:
http://www.luthersbaggage.blogspot.com/2009/09/unpacking-luthers-baggage-chapter-one_08.html
Part 4:

1 comment:

  1. FYI: the links you have here are to edit those posts. When visiting them I get an access denied message. I think you want to update them.

    ReplyDelete